• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sitting in class

Sit in the back row as far from the door as possible. A shooter will probably start spraying lead towards the front of the room to the back. This will give you enough time to kiss your butt goodbye. lol

Pay attention in class!
Off topic but this is the ODT so- I'm old, started first grade in 1969. I tried to sit near the window side of the classroom but always looked outside more than at the chalkboard so my teacher moved me to the opposite side next to some overhead cabinets where books were stored.
My teacher was too short to reach the cabinets so had to stand on a chair and always asked me to help hold the chair steady while she used both hands for the books.
About 3 times a week she wore mini skirts (if you are young you may have to Google what those were) and the rest of that year I was the most attentive student in the class, even if I didn't understand why.

I know, that's a different kind of situational awarenes but to this day I have a weakness for brunettes with nice legs.

Lots of talk about active shooters and such. There are many reasons to know where the exits are. Realistically if theres a fire alarm, things can happen fast and its a-lot smoother if everyone just heads direct to the exit. Since most of the population is not prepared, this is jot what happens. After an emergency has started is not the time to be looking for the exit.

Back
Top Bottom