• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SIX DAYS OF SIG – DAY 1: TODAY ONLY, UP TO 60% OFF SELECT UPPERS

I'm on their list to be notified when they get back in stock. If they get back in stock.
I asked if they had any more left and he said no that they were making room in the warehouse and that was the last of them.
But you never know they made throw them on sale again.

You could snag one on here for $550 if you want one:heh:

Just spoke with a Sig rep to confirm that these uppers DO have the CHF barrels in them :rockon: He said they DO NOT sub out their barrels

And they confirmed? Woo hoo... makes my three more valuable than I thought. Still standing by the Spikes lowers with enhanced LPKs and Battle Triggers, with KNS anti-rotation pins, for best fit and function over the factory M400 lower.

And they confirmed? Woo hoo... makes my three more valuable than I thought. Still standing by the Spikes lowers with enhanced LPKs and Battle Triggers, with KNS anti-rotation pins, for best fit and function over the factory M400 lower.
Ive got a CZ p07 posted for trade for a spikes complete lower and bcg. You got a extra one lol?

Ha, yes, I do have some spares but 1) I only buy, 2) very seldom trade, and 3) NEVER sell. I traded out of the CZ P07 line last year and not really in the market for another.

You have some great self control.... that and money ;) If you never sell/trade. Hope one day I will be where you are because I sure do hate to get rid of the stuff I have to acquire more stuff I want lol

Back
Top Bottom