• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SIX DAYS OF SIG – DAY 1: TODAY ONLY, UP TO 60% OFF SELECT UPPERS

You have some great self control.... that and money ;) If you never sell/trade. Hope one day I will be where you are because I sure do hate to get rid of the stuff I have to acquire more stuff I want lol

Funny man... little self control; otherwise, I would stop buying!! One day, when I retire, I might rethink the "never sell" part and consider liquidating some accumulated assets from my personal collection.

If you are willing to ship the upper alone, I would take it at the same $249 plus add $10 for shipping. The drive is too much for me, unless you are closer to the West GA/Carrollton area.

Yeah, sorry pal, gotta keep em together.

Only way to sell a $200 lower in this market !

Yeah, sorry pal, gotta keep em together.

Only way to sell a $200 lower in this market !

That’s gonna be tough.........says the guy who just spent way too much on his........

F97C2311-0B88-4542-A10F-478664736AD4.jpeg
671CF822-D8C8-4AEA-8483-0518B613B1F8.jpeg

What a great deal at $249.....blew the budget build project after seeing it and confirmation on the CHF barrel.

Spikes Punisher lower
Anderson basic build kit
ALG ACT
Fail Zero bcg
BCM mod 2 charging handle
MRO with American Defense quick detectable mount
Daniel Defense fixed back up iron sights
Ergo grip
Daniel Defense stock on Aero buffer tube kit
Magpul vert grip
Stinger QD Mount

****!!!

I am still unsure on the true CHF barrels so I picked up a "few" spares from Sig for $79.95 each. Better safe than... nah, just a sucker for a deal. While my wife continues to pad her 401k, I'm doing the same with my 401g ("g" for "guns")... and I can touch, fondle, upgrade, swap, and play with my investments whenever I want.

I am still unsure on the true CHF barrels so I picked up a "few" spares from Sig for $79.95 each. Better safe than... nah, just a sucker for a deal. While my wife continues to pad her 401k, I'm doing the same with my 401g ("g" for "guns")... and I can touch, fondle, upgrade, swap, and play with my investments whenever I want.

You don’t have an 18” barrel laying around do you?

Back
Top Bottom