• Next ODT Gun Show - Nov 16, 2024! - Click here for info

Sketchy members

Boogar Presley

Army Icon Supporter
Ordinary average guy
35   0
Reaction score
Had someone offer to give me more than my asking price if I'd deliver to them in ATL. Red flags going off but I wanted to see what he had to say. Said they had been in an accident and couldn't drive. I wanted to know where they wanted to meet, he said he didn't get home from work until 4 or 5... (he said he couldn't drive)
He's all but begging me to come and "deliver" the 1911. I ask for an address and he sends me an address to a dilapidated boarded up home at the end of a dead street in the heart of the ghetto. I mention the address to him and he immediately stopped pm's with me and signed out. I'm not going to "out" the guy and get my account in trouble. He joined earlier this year and has a supporter badge, he has 1 good and 1 negative feedback and it's apparent he's not genuine
I reported this to an administrator

Had someone offer to give me more than my asking price if I'd deliver to them in ATL. Red flags going off but I wanted to see what he had to say. Said they had been in an accident and couldn't drive. I wanted to know where they wanted to meet, he said he didn't get home from work until 4 or 5... (he said he couldn't drive)
He's all but begging me to come and "deliver" the 1911. I ask for an address and he sends me an address to a dilapidated boarded up home at the end of a dead street in the heart of the ghetto. I mention the address to him and he immediately stopped pm's with me and signed out. I'm not going to "out" the guy and get my account in trouble. He joined earlier this year and has a supporter badge, he has 1 good and 1 negative feedback and it's apparent he's not genuine
I reported this an administrator
Should probably show the mods around here the conversation. He probably wasn't a homeless bankhead resident with expensive tastes lol.

If you ever do come to ghetto Atlanta on a weekend lmk, range times on me.

PASS on the deal and do yourself a favor.
I'm not doing the deal. My wife works at the Mercedes stadium close to the location, she said the entire area up there is super sketchy. I agree with her that a small profit isn't worth my life or someone elses

Zillow shows the house has been remodeled and sold in March of this year. I'm still not driving up there alone or with my wife. If he wants it he can get a ride and meet some place neutral to my liking
dont drive anywhere let him come get it or STFU

I'm not doing the deal. My wife works at the Mercedes stadium close to the location, she said the entire area up there is super sketchy. I agree with her that a small profit isn't worth my life or someone elses
For alphabet agency purposes you are NOT selling anything for a profit…FIFY

Back
Top Bottom