• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sketchy ODT Meets?

All good here.

10-4 on the BS in the bs. Those types are a dead give away. Trying to be slick will catch up with you.

run-forrest-run-gif-11.gif

None yet. Although I did meet up with someone that turned out not to be the best location. I met where he wanted to meet at and it turned out to be a place across from a park with a giant playground. We got a lot of looks that day. But the guy was a great guy

This one feller ^^^^^^ I’m not gonna name any names but ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ tried to get me to sit in his lap while he was wearing a Santa suit.
Dang SafeCracka, you promised that would stay between us,
Santa won't be back to see you, and don't even think of Mrs. Claus, she's used to this huge "North Pole".
DM  and Rita.jpg

lesson learned and I'll never deal with that guy again.

I did a deal once with a guy who didn't want me to leave feedback for him and he wasn't going to leave feedback for me. He was worried about being able to be "traced." I realized about 5 minutes into the meet that his wife wasn't just walking the dog...she was securing the perimeter. Great guy and a good meet though. Just odd.

Met one guy at Stonecrest and INSTANTLY knew it was not a good call. He was polite and paid what I asked but then offered me a selection of different guns in his trunk. I said no thank you and quickly left. Generally every other meet has been great.

My sister in law asked me the other day what most of my deals are like and I said "middle aged, slightly out of shape white guys who like guns".

Back
Top Bottom