Earl Adams

Air Force Icon Lifetime Supporter
Survivalist
85   0
Reaction score
Trauma Class
September 8th

9:00 AM to 6:00 PM

YouTube personality Skinny Medic with Medical Gear Outfitters LLC. will teach you how to handle minor to major traumas with hands on lessons. This class is for adults only. If you need supplies you can purchase some the day of the class. All supplies needed for the class will be provided. All participants will need to wear clothes that can get dirty and bring the following items:

• Current Trauma Kit (so it can be reviewed)
  • Pen/Pencil and Paper (to take notes)
Www.redhillrange.com

I have to say the Skinny Medic Trauma course exceeded my expectations. The course content was very practical and applicable, and the delivery with hands on practice was exceptional.

Skinny Medic and his co-instructor were first class pros and provided real life examples and scenarios that resonated across the class. I would highly recommend the course for fellow ODT community members as it is a skill we can use in everyday life.

I also wanted to highlight the new class room facilities at Red Hill Range. I am a huge fan of Red Hill Range and this new training area makes training at the range even better. I will definitely be taking more courses there as well any future training from the Skinny Medic team.

Back
Top Bottom