• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Skunk

I am curious if you’ve ever seen a Skunk in Georgia.

I was reading on the plane (on the way home) @ coon bait, Marshmallows were mentioned then it said that skunks may be attracted yada yada yada.

I have never ever seen a skunk in GA . I was born and raised here and hunted from the time I was five.

Just curious. Also spotted or striped.

Not trying to find one just odd that I never saw or caught one.
Been here since 96, never seen or smelled one, California all the damn time

I am curious if you’ve ever seen a Skunk in Georgia.

I was reading on the plane (on the way home) @ coon bait, Marshmallows were mentioned then it said that skunks may be attracted yada yada yada.

I have never ever seen a skunk in GA . I was born and raised here and hunted from the time I was five.

Just curious. Also spotted or striped.

Not trying to find one just odd that I never saw or caught one.
in Collins Ga. you can have all you want !

Had a mother with a litter of five walk down our driveway. The first four were still puffy white fuzzy, the runt had already gotten black fur.

Also, many of the ones around us do not have bold white stripes. I’ve seen them up close and they have a white crescent on their heads. One that livesd close to us (hadn’t seen him in years) was huge. Like badger / dog huge, or so he looked standing right at the edge of my porch steps.

Only once near us did one spray. It was bothered by a neighbor’s loose dog and decided to spray the mongrel right near our front porch.

I’ve never seen a spotted skunk here.

My wife beat one to death with a shovel. It was rabid and we had to put 3 or 4 goats down because it had bit them and came after her in the barn. It was a ****ing huge mess! After that we trap them and shoot them. Our dogs also get sprayed from time to time. I hate skunks.....

Back
Top Bottom