Skyjacker Defense!!!!! Awesome Guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pudge4123

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I am a little new at this so I hope I am doing this in the right place. I have been building an AR-15 over the past few months doing a little research here and there with no real time limit set to complete the build. One of the local shops I frequent changed hands and the new guys are great. They hosted a local company (Skyjacker Defense) to come out and show off a few of their AR-15s. I was excited and looked up the company. I found out where they were and decided to go down and check them out. I arrived at a building with no real land markers and went to the door. After my hour or so drive down I was excited to check out a new store and with one pull on the door....it was locked. I was a little disappointed however on the door was a note with a phone number. I called the number and the Vice President of the company picked up. After a short conversation they welcomed me in with open arms. The two owners of the company took the time to talk to me and dial in on just what I was after. Their customer service and quality product sold me as soon as I saw it. I purchased one of their uppers and could not be happier! They are a good group of guys that will have my business for a long time to come. You should check them out. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Skyjacker-Defense/239962692838465

Just another entry level AR. They are all cheap right now. And any garage monkey with a punch set and an armorer's wrench can put one together correctly. Does anybody really make a "crap" AR? I've never run across one. As long as it's not plastic and has a decent barrel...should be good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom