• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Skyjacker Defense!!!!! Awesome Guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually still cant believe this **** still going.Guess all the momma,s boys and wanna be commandos really don't have a life. I just stop by for a read and quick lauf.:deadhorse:Carry on.

Whatever your opinion is, I recommend stopping by an taking a tour. No one can claim they are unwelcoming.

I am excited to hear they have been further investigating a 9mm ar build, possibly with Glock mags.

Well at least be fair and post the thread where I am doing this myself, as a third party. I also have suggested you and I get together and do that T&E, which they have multiple times offered to come to us.

I hate when not all the details are posted about something. I am not pushing them in the least, I am doing this for my Homework and for people to follow if they choose to.

I only need a BCG, the carrier, rail and the barrel and we are good to go for mine.

Not trying to be unfair at all , I just posted it here since this thread was active today. Yes, we've discussed it. Have you been able to get a commitment from them on a test gun? As we've discussed, the upper and lower review will tell part of the story. A complete gun is what we really need and it's going to take more than meeting them somewhere to shoot in order to accomplish what I have in mind. We'll need a day for shooting, I'll need access to my tools & guages for assembly inspection, so that's another day and if we want to do any FA shooting, that will require a third day. In between all of that I've got work and a family, so realistically it would take about a week.

It's all good, I just wanted to throw it out there again because there are members here on ODT that know them better than others and may have a better chance at securing a test rifle. If you've already lined it up, then that's my bad, as I must have misunderstood something.

Actually still cant believe this **** still going.Guess all the momma,s boys and wanna be commandos really don't have a life. I just stop by for a read and quick lauf.:deadhorse:Carry on.
What I still can't believe is how transparent the blind support of this company by certain members is.

Not trying to be unfair at all , I just posted it here since this thread was active today. Yes, we've discussed it. Have you been able to get a commitment from them on a test gun? As we've discussed, the upper and lower review will tell part of the story. A complete gun is what we really need and it's going to take more than meeting them somewhere to shoot in order to accomplish what I have in mind. We'll need a day for shooting, I'll need access to my tools & guages for assembly inspection, so that's another day and if we want to do any FA shooting, that will require a third day. In between all of that I've got work and a family, so realistically it would take about a week.

It's all good, I just wanted to throw it out there again because there are members here on ODT that know them better than others and may have a better chance at securing a test rifle. If you've already lined it up, then that's my bad, as I must have misunderstood something.

Yes they have offered to give/show up at many of the local gun ranges or property....several times now.

What I still can't believe is how transparent the blind support of this company by certain members is.

Well what I can't believe is the larger amount of flamers that haven't..won't....bother to go see them. Mistakes are made, people/company's grow and I think that's an unfair statement from someone that hasn't visited them yet have you?

Yes they have offered to give/show up at many of the local gun ranges or property....several times now.

Gotcha. We're going to need to get them to leave a gun with us for a little while to do everything we've discussed. I'm not sure how that needs to happen, so if we need to have it transferred to one of us temporarily, we can arrange that through a local FFL, but I don't know if that's necessary. It's going to take some time on our part and some effort to coordinate due to our schedules too. This is gonna be good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom