• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

skyjacker defense Great freakin Ar15

Status
Not open for further replies.
question for the OP.

Notice the time stamp in the bottom right corner of your pictures....

attachment.php

Why is "Skyjacker Defense" using your camera to take their gunbroker photos?

pics.gunbroker.com_GB_405429000_405429239_pix782378019.jpg

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=405429239

But wait, I thought SkyJacker Defense was in Norcross and that auction says the seller (who claims to be associated with Skyjacker Defense) is located in Bufford. Who else lists their location as Bufford? Hmmmm......

Everyone's talking about how the time stamp looks the same, that's not the issue. Many cameras have that time stamp. I noticed that the carpet is identical and that is a rare color. This is definitely the same guy,

Everyone's talking about how the time stamp looks the same, that's not the issue. Many cameras have that time stamp. I noticed that the carpet is identical and that is a rare color. This is definitely the same guy,
Everybody who is milspec has that carpet. Don't you? I even have it in my truck!

nice :thumb:

I vote busted without a shadow of a doubt with a preponderous amount of circumcismal evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom