• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

skyjacker defense Great freakin Ar15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh, but in December Beastman listed a Noveske and had a camera. Also, he listed the noveske for $1300, including a SKYJACKER cerakote job....

(Dramatic pause)

I saw that post as well. I'm at a loss as to how someone could sell off a noveske with a URX and somehow think that the rifle in this thread is somehow better.

Everybody who is milspec has that carpet. Don't you? I even have it in my truck!

I hate to break it to you boys but that carpet is out of spec. The new version MILSPEC was uprgraded to ensure safe OPSEC with Cornish Games and Legos.
I have included a pic so you know what to look for, this carpet is billet drop forged casting that has been milled to MISPEC OPSPEC/ODTCHGLDLEGO2014 .

P.S. the optional carpet protector has not been released yet, it is classified so please do not show this to anyone.
opspec carpet.jpg

I know right! I ran over one with my truck and it wasn't even milspec afterwards.

You're doing it wrong.

You're supposed to roll your AR up in a carpet and then drive over a truck with it. Afterwards your truck will be total billet MilSpec not some awful cast forged whittled crap like a BCM.

So lessons for the OP are as follows:
1. Learn proper punctuation and grammar
2. Learn the definition of any word you are going to use before using them
3. Do not try to deceive forum members as they will call you out.

That is all

Looking at that thread again, he just says Noveske N4. For all we know, it was built on an N4 stripped lower. Who knows what barrel was used and it definitely wasn't a factory Noveske upper. Unless someone rebuilt it with a KAC URX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom