• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

skyjacker defense Great freakin Ar15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at that thread again, he just says Noveske N4. For all we know, it was built on an N4 stripped lower. Who knows what barrel was used and it definitely wasn't a factory Noveske upper. Unless someone rebuilt it with a KAC URX.
Probably drop milled Fort Daniel Defense parts. They're freakin great!

Surprised this thread isn't closed yet..... Best thread in a long time though.

I'm thinking the op is sitting around with his $1850 bubba gun trying to forget we exist.

Or getting chewed out in the church parking lot by his uncle mike for embarrassing the family business.

This is a serious question... No B.S. Who milled the billet lowers? Ft Daniels or Skyjacker? In old post I clearly see pix of billet lowers from FD along with blank billet stock. These were posted by ODT members singing the praises of FD. Now SJ is saying they were the team behind the curtain? Who's zoomin who? I really want to know since I either keep this billet lower or offload it now.

This is a serious question... No B.S. Who milled the billet lowers? Ft Daniels or Skyjacker? In old post I clearly see pix of billet lowers from FD along with blank
billet stock. These were posted by ODT members singing the praises of FD. Now SJ is saying they were the team behind the curtain? Who's zoomin who?

:noidea:

This is a serious question... No B.S. Who milled the billet lowers? Ft Daniels or Skyjacker? In old post I clearly see pix of billet lowers from FD along with blank billet stock. These were posted by ODT members singing the praises of FD. Now SJ is saying they were the team behind the curtain? Who's zoomin who? I really want to know since I either keep this billet lower or offload it now.

Another member contacted me last night via PM and confirmed that Skyjacker did machine the Ft Daniel lowers. From what I gathered, Skyjacker's post was accurate in the respect that they initially started the lower production as a joint venture with Ft Daniel and they subsequently parted ways.

Another member contacted me last night via PM and confirmed that Skyjacker did machine the Ft Daniel lowers. From what I gathered, Skyjacker's post was accurate in the respect that they initially started the lower production as a joint venture with Ft Daniel and they subsequently parted ways.

Now that makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom