• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sleep Apnia/ Snoring recommendations

They said it was fine..problem is, since the Coast Guard is home land security, they subcontracted to civilian firms to do these captain licenses, and it just so happens, 1 of these subcontractors and myself, had a problem 1 day, because the year before she, was a he, and I called it out! It all happened on my boat during an inspection, and the regular Coast Guard kind of smiled about that, but there not allowed to do any of that…so at any rate, this freak made it tough on me!…lol
You know it seems like they all are like that they want everyone to agree with their life style and if you don’t then they are hateful and vindictive. It’s not our fault they freaks. You can do anything you want to but don’t try to force me to agree with it.

I’m envious of those that can tolerate and benefit from CPAP. I so wish I did.
I am one of the lucky ones that can. The first morning after CPAP the first night I was hooked. I knew then I would never sleep without it again. The mask doesn't bother me at all and I wear full face

I had a sleep study about 7 years ago. I had the at home version. I was having 24 AHI sleep interruptions an HOUR. I have been on a CPAP since and I LOVE IT. I sleep so much better now. I average about a 2,0 or less on the machine and feel great. I tolerate the mask with no ill effects other than a strap print on my face for a few hours in the morning. I am almost 60 now and actually look forward to putting the mask on. I won't even take a nap without it now. Its really a game changer

Been on CPAP for 10 years now. On my second machine. Can’t sleep without it.
First machine and sleep study was costly even with group insurance.

Second round recently cost $0. Medicare and my supplement paid 100%. The supply folks call me every 2-3 months and send new supplies. Also at $0.

For those who mention snoring, sleep apnea is much more dangerous than snoring. If you aren’t able to sleep well see your doctor about a sleep study.

Back
Top Bottom