• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sleep Apnia/ Snoring recommendations

In the same boat. Just got results from a sleep test yesterday. I was waking 53 times per hour and oxygen dropping to 70%. Awaiting a cpap now. No wonder I've been so beat and no energy. I suggest doing it. At home test will be mailed to you if you rather do that than go to a sleep center.

pill.jpg

I’m like the rest had to get a c pap hated the full face mask so a friend of my told me he used a nose mask so I got one and I don’t love but I can wear it. My Dr told me if I wanted to live then wear it so I do. Get one find what works best for you and wear it you will sleep better and feel much better. They make some implants similar to a pacemaker but if you are overweight like me they won’t let you have it. Good luck let us know what you decide on the day to

I haven’t been telling the Coast Guard about my CPAP machine, and when they got down wind of it, made it tough to renu my captains ticket, so much for doctor patient confidently, my point being if u have any high profile licenses, with a security clearance, prepare to be probed..lol

I haven’t been telling the Coast Guard about my CPAP machine, and when they got down wind of it, made it tough to renu my captains ticket, so much for doctor patient confidently, my point being if u have any high profile licenses, with a security clearance, prepare to be probed..lol
That sucks it’s a medical condition that’s treatable what would be bad is to have sleep apnea and not wear it. That’s when it would be dangerous.

That sucks it’s a medical condition that’s treatable what would be bad is to have sleep apnea and not wear it. That’s when it would be dangerous.
They said it was fine..problem is, since the Coast Guard is home land security, they subcontracted to civilian firms to do these captain licenses, and it just so happens, 1 of these subcontractors and myself, had a problem 1 day, because the year before she, was a he, and I called it out! It all happened on my boat during an inspection, and the regular Coast Guard kind of smiled about that, but there not allowed to do any of that…so at any rate, this freak made it tough on me!…lol

As I’ve gotten older my snoring has gotten worse. Horrible snoring, wake up through out the night with Arizona dessert dry mouth. Often wake up gasping for air and fighting like I’ve been attacked by a mountain lion.

Any recommendations? And devices or machines you guys recommend? Pills? Tape?
been using a cpap machine for years can't sleep with out it

They said it was fine..problem is, since the Coast Guard is home land security, they subcontracted to civilian firms to do these captain licenses, and it just so happens, 1 of these subcontractors and myself, had a problem 1 day, because the year before she, was a he, and I called it out! It all happened on my boat during an inspection, and the regular Coast Guard kind of smiled about that, but there not allowed to do any of that…so at any rate, this freak made it tough on me!…lol
Hey lost child, guess your kind of lost huh?

Back
Top Bottom