• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sleepless Child

I didnt know this thread would garnish so many others feedback I'm glad to see so many Tips, Feedback ideas thanks any help is greatly appreciated...
Also as far as the swapping Rooms with her Mother it's almost as bad right behind my wife's headboard on his Side of the "Barrier Wall" is his damn Refrigerator & kitchen.
The only other HOME away from his Gaming computer Cooking, Banging Pans and slamming his Fridge Doors every 15minutes, you'd think he was a a bottomless bit for food driven by his Drug use Munchies.
As for a a Sound Machine my daughter has used one since she was 1 to help aid with to homing buzz from the ear drum holes and rushing air affect. It's located right next to her pillow on a nightstand but sometimes it may as well be off compared to his crap. She also has her TV set to some Children's lullaby at times.
I did manage to buy some time my reconisince and study found he uses Dish Satellite for Internet and well....His Satellite Dish LND BEAM Unit fell OFF

Attachments

• s-l400.jpg
    s-l400.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 35
I didnt know this thread would garnish so many others feedback I'm glad to see so many Tips, Feedback ideas thanks any help is greatly appreciated...
Also as far as the swapping Rooms with her Mother it's almost as bad right behind my wife's headboard on his Side of the "Barrier Wall" is his damn Refrigerator & kitchen.
The only other HOME away from his Gaming computer Cooking, Banging Pans and slamming his Fridge Doors every 15minutes, you'd think he was a a bottomless bit for food driven by his Drug use Munchies.
As for a a Sound Machine my daughter has used one since she was 1 to help aid with to homing buzz from the ear drum holes and rushing air affect. It's located right next to her pillow on a nightstand but sometimes it may as well be off compared to his crap. She also has her TV set to some Children's lullaby at times.
I did manage to buy some time my reconisince and study found he uses Dish Satellite for Internet and well....His Satellite Dish LND BEAM Unit fell OFF
Darn dishes are troublesome, always needs attention must be more Chinese crap :bounce:

Back
Top Bottom