• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sleepy little guy...

It holds a fantastic zero, I haven’t adjusted it in years and it’s spot on.
they will generally hold zero, but there is flex in the rail. I bet you can hold the barrel end and flex it a bit. Its your gun and if it works for you thats all that matters. Im just giving you an observation. people mount BUIS to rails all the time because thats whats available. the receiver is just a more rigid mounting point

Let this guy take a nap next to my sleeping pill dispenser. Almost as big as the gun!
4c5799b4ecb53dec19007e6bd8e661b3.jpg
squirrel possum.jpg

they will generally hold zero, but there is flex in the rail. I bet you can hold the barrel end and flex it a bit. Its your gun and if it works for you thats all that matters. Im just giving you an observation. people mount BUIS to rails all the time because thats whats available. the receiver is just a more rigid mounting point

I know you’re right, I think it just has almost no effect at the distances I’m shooting 22 subs out of a 4” barrel.

I use sig 522 mags(same thing but they were on sale and cheap)
Yeah, I bought a pile of the 522 mags when Black Dog was blowing them out on their website for $5 each.

I already had a couple of “Black Dog” branded mags and the “Sig” branded mags are the exact same thing.

They’re the best AR22 mags I’ve ever used.

Back
Top Bottom