• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Slide fire fun, and the cops getting called!

Has anyone else ever had an experience like that with slide fire and police?

• Total voters
Since when and where is it written that you need permission to discharge a firearm in Cobb county? There is nothing in Cobb county code that states this.
I was on Cobb county property and there is a Cobb code that says you need written primisssion from the property owner to discharge a firearm on or over their priviate property. And apparently that applies to public zoned hunting land.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170421-031107.png
    Screenshot_20170421-031107.png
    104 KB · Views: 34
Were you on your land, Cobb County land, or someone elses land? Im also pretty sure you dont need written permission to hunt on a Cobb WMA but first lets figure out where you were.

Sooo if Police arent supposed to ask people for proof of citizenship (Its Feds role) why can they enforce NFA laws....isnt that Fed also.

I have neighbors with machine guns... but I don't think there is anybody within hearing range of where i'm at that doesn't shoot... someone around here starts shooting and 10 minutes later it sounds like the 4th of july because everyone in the neighborhood starts shooting like its a competition to see who has the best/most toys :lol:

It probably helps one of said neighbors is a state trooper

Only time cops have been out here because of gun fire is when they wanted to play too :lol:

I was on Cobb county property and there is a Cobb code that says you need written primisssion from the property owner to discharge a firearm on or over their priviate property. And apparently that applies to public zoned hunting land.

You're right down the road from me, both in precinct 2. I had no idea there was Cobb hunting land around here, and bordering the city of ATL? What's the chances of actually being permitted to shoot or hunt there?

Back
Top Bottom