• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Slide, Ryobi Power washer, Inflatable Boat, Inflatable Pool, Greenhouse

Jblue

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
159   1
Reaction score
Got junk? Me too.

Ryobi Power washer - Don't start, don't know. Everything is there (wand, hose, etc.) Gas powered.

Inflatable boat - intex. Porbably has a hole here or there. No rips or nothing, though.

Yellow Playground slide, maybe 7 feet.

Greenhouse, 6ftx4ft (approx).

Brigss and stratton mower. I've been ripping off parts here and there to keep a different one running. But this one will crank and run, think I used the gas line, and the blades, and also the throttle cable.

Probably tons of other miscellany

Got junk? Me too.

Ryobi Power washer - Don't start, don't know. Everything is there (wand, hose, etc.) Gas powered.

Inflatable boat - intex. Porbably has a hole here or there. No rips or nothing, though.

Brigss and stratton mower. I've been ripping off parts here and there to keep a different one running. But this one will crank and run, think I used the gas line, and the blades, and also the throttle cable.

Are you making room for an incubator?

Got junk? Me too.

Interested in the greenhouse and the slide if it's still available! Kids birthday is tomorrow and the slide would be perfect for the party!