• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

slow cooker recipes

chucklenut

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
362   0
Reaction score
my older brother gave me a small slow cooker so i can make stuff at home

never had one but since im a bachelor this seems like an awesome way to save on food

i have googled plenty of recipes and what not, seeing what yalls opinions on the thing is

4 boinless, skinless chicken breasts, large jar of salsa and an envelope of taco seasoning. Put on low when you leave for work. Shred chicken for tacos. The kids and I love this With black beans, sour cream and cheese.

Throw a pork tenderloin in there some spicces and a bootle of BBQ sauce later your gtg.
yup, my older brother and his law partner had me over for dinner last week

we used some boar my older brother shot down in fort benning, added some fat and some onions and what not and made mojo pork

holy hell was it good

4 boinless, skinless chicken breasts, large jar of salsa and an envelope of taco seasoning. Put on low when you leave for work. Shred chicken for tacos. The kids and I love this With black beans, sour cream and cheese.
cool, salsa recipe

i figure add the chicken to a soft toritlla and you good to go.

I do all of the cooking in my house, my wife is good at a lot of things, but cooking ain't one of them. I use mine all the time. Especially when my kids are playing sports. We just come home and start eating. Much better and healthier than the drive through.
Try stuffed cabbage rolls and meatloaf.
Throw a whole chicken with carrots, onions, potatoes and celery with chicken broth. A single guy can eat on that for a couple days for less than $10.

i like the whole chicken idea, but this is a small one lol

probably big enough for two full servings or so

cornish hen for the win maybe?

Just get a "whole young chicken".
i1092.photobucket.com_albums_i407_aprilchapmanroney_Facebook_like_thumbs_up_symbol.jpg

Back
Top Bottom