• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Small Business Health Insurance - any ideas from other biz people?

Health insurance options for the Proprietor

• Job - change jobs, go work at Home Depot and get insurance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VA - take your chances with the VA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a guy that does all of our health insurance. You have to pay him to be you broker and advisor, but he helps us a lot with the Obamacare regulations and what we can and can’t do. I’ll get his number when I get back to the office and send it to you via PM.

PM me the info too please

Obamacare is working EXACTLY how the Dems wanted it to work. It was NEVER about healthcare, it was ALWAYS about power, having life/death power over the citizens. When Obamacare goes "tits up" in another couple years, then the Dems will trot out "single payer plans" which was the real goal all along.

Single Payer also means Single Denier....remember that, this is where the Death Panels really kick in. Stay healthy, keep working and paying taxes, and you are "useful" to the government. Get old and sick and need that pesky healthcare....well, not so much, welcome to the boneyard. Remember when you die, the government "wins" because they no longer have to pay you your SS retirement....this is the real "dark side" of Obamacare.

Bottom line....work for 40 years pay taxes, retire, get paid for 5 or 10 years, then crawl off and die, because you are now costing us money.

It is all called "eugenics" - an interesting philosophy/economic school - and NOT the side that purports to improve one's life.

Also folks, look up the meaning of the word 'cull" - it will become all the more significant in the coming years.

Back
Top Bottom