• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Small detail everyone will notice

OUTRAGE, OUTRAGE,OUTRAGE.

OK maybe not, but like others, I prefer to see feedback so I can make an informed decision if I want to deal with someone or not.

I like Da old way.
Brock.jpg

But you would see the feedback under classified ad's. Just not general discussions. You're opinion on general discussions should be challenged on their ability to discuss, not on how much feedback they have (said the guy with 11 feedback)

I don't see it
I just added that I won't deal with someone with a neg unless I know them and believe their neg was from circumstances beyond their control. Your post came up just seconds before I did the edit.

If I get a lot of outrage I'll see about putting it back :D
I think these are honest opinions, not outrage..Again just my opinion
^^^^^This OS^^^^^
If you wanted to save vertical space why not just run avatars/badges/feedback along the bottom of each pane?

Maybe not an option?

I'm certainly not outraged but it was nice to be able to see a poster's "street cred" at a glance.

So I would vote for change it back.
"Street cred" dangit, I wish I had said that. Lol!

But you would see the feedback under classified ad's. Just not general discussions. You're opinion on general discussions should be challenged on their ability to discuss, not on how much feedback they have (said the guy with 11 feedback)
It's not how much, it's what kind of feedback. I'm not interested in discussing things with someone who has multiple negatives. Many forums you get banned for screwing folks over. Here, we have the feedback system to let you "proceed with caution".

It's not how much, it's what kind of feedback. I'm not interested in discussing things with someone who has multiple negatives. Many forums you get banned for screwing folks over. Here, we have the feedback system to let you "proceed with caution".
Makes sense. Ok, Bring back the feedback!

And yet I can't see how many deals you've done OR if you have any negs unless I go look up your trading stats. Trading stats don't have squat to do with debates or discussions but EVERYTHING to do with if I'll click on your ad for ANYTHING. Noobs....Smh....

Back
Top Bottom