• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Small detail everyone will notice

I'd prefer the feedback stats returned in place of the message count.

I find the feedback more useful and interesting than I do how many messages someone has. That's just me though.

I mean, my count is actual transactions. So I'm pretty proud of it. To be honest, I don't meet a member then just give positive feedback.. So me getting to 100 actual transactions is kind what's been driving me to buy/sell/trade. Perhaps it's a good thing that you took it away. Now I won't care as much. Thanks STEVE(remember that on guy that was using his first name in all caps haha)

Did we lose our post # too? (This is like #56) Now I'm outraged, or is this just the mobile view? Then I will just be semi-outraged :becky:.

If you are in the site changing mood, why not ban members that have a 3 or higher in the red box. I look at feedback first before I deal with anyone on here these days. If they have a 3 in the red box, I don't even want to talk to them, let alone deal with them.

Personally I prefer it the way it was, I have a habit of looking at other people's stats in all the forums. That helped me determine if I want to deal with some people or not. If I notice someone has negative feedback I won't even bother looking at an ad they post unless I know them and I believe their neg was for circumstances beyond their control. That's just me, YMMV....
Amen.

Back
Top Bottom