• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Small pistol primers

I do cast but not really sure about using cast lead in a semi auto Ruger 44 carbine. I have heard it could foul the gas port but not sure, if using gas checks I would think it would be ok. What do you think?
look into powder coating your cast bullets if you are going to shoot thru something with a gas system.

I am hoping to be up and running in a few months with casting, have all the stuff needed (and to PC as well) but still working on my reloading room but should have it done soon...

I do cast but not really sure about using cast lead in a semi auto Ruger 44 carbine. I have heard it could foul the gas port but not sure, if using gas checks I would think it would be ok. What do you think?
Gas check your bullets, you'll be fine if your gas port is clear to start with.

look into powder coating your cast bullets if you are going to shoot thru something with a gas system.

I am hoping to be up and running in a few months with casting, have all the stuff needed (and to PC as well) but still working on my reloading room but should have it done soon...
I have actually just started powder coating as well. I have not loaded any of my powder coated bullets yet.

Bet ya will never guess what I’m doing tomorrow...lol..u got it my favorite prepping brass!
Oh well just keeping busy anyways, they recalled my hip implants, 1 down 1 to go!..RECALLED, u know like a new truck only different, just park your ass over here while we fielet you like a fish, u don’t mind right!

Bet ya will never guess what I’m doing tomorrow...lol..u got it my favorite prepping brass!
Oh well just keeping busy anyways, they recalled my hip implants, 1 down 1 to go!..RECALLED, u know like a new truck only different, just park your ass over here while we fielet you like a fish, u don’t mind right!
End of rant...lol

Back
Top Bottom