• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Small rifle/Small pistol Primers

Reaction score
Like the title says I'm looking to buy small rifle and small pistol primers. Prefer CCI but will buy other brands also. No going to pay gouged prices so if that is what you have don't bother!

Actually, those that are seeking ammo, components, etc, would do well to say up front what they are willing to pay per unit, where they are located, and how far they are willing to travel. If they do not get any response, they will know soon that they are below the market and if they really want some, will have to up the ante.

In the same or similar vein, sellers will know shortly whether their offering is too high for the market simply by lack of response.

OP would not hurt himself by using some good old fashioned ODT etiquette.

I just picked these up today on the way home from work. Check your local stores. I got more last week as well.

Attachments

• 20200929_155814.jpg
    20200929_155814.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 5
I have some primers on hand just not the amount I would like. I also have a bunch of ammo loaded so paying the "pandemic" prices isn't a factor. I think $45 per is more then reasonable considering they usually go for $30-40. If people wanna look on gunbroker and see 1k primers going for more then a hundred dollars and try to get that good for them but karma is a mean bitch lol

Back
Top Bottom