• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Smart battery chargers.

I use a Noco Genius charger. It has worked well. I bought it to replace a battery tender Jr. That started acting wonky. The Jr didn't seem to stop charging when the battery was fully charged. The noco charges lead acid, agm and lithium, 12 or 6 volt.
Yeah I’ve used battery tenders for trickle charging over the years and liked them but I have seen a lot of reviews on the NOCO and it sounds like they’re
Popular and can charge a battery from as low as 1V.
That’s pretty Impressive.

I saw a dude on YouTube that said he ran his rv battery down to 1V on purpose and was able to charge it back to 12.4 V within 40 min with a battery tender JR 800 millivolt.
That’s gotta be total bs.
Ive had a large lead acid charging for 24 hrs on mine and it’s only at 12.2 from 6.2V to start with.

I've had the Schumacher SSC-1000A for about 4 years now. It's a digital 2/6/10 amp charger that handles lead acid, gel and agm batteries. Have used it for many different applications. It's salvaged a couple of batteries for me that seemed like they weren't going to take a charge. I also keep an old, transformer-type charger with a 100A boost mode, for jump starting.

Back
Top Bottom