• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

North East GA  Smith and Wesson Model 637-2 Perfomance Center enhanced 38spcl

CTS Tactical

Coast Guard Icon Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
465   0
Reaction score
I have a barely used S&W model 637 Performance center enhanced Airweight 38spcl snub nose for sale. This was to be my personal carry weapon but I came across a deal on the scandium model and decided to go with it instead. This has all polished internals from the S&W Performance Center, very smooth trigger both single or double action. It come with the grips shown but I also have a set of Pachmayr Renegade checkered rosewood grips I will sell at cost of $35 for those of you with larger hands. Pistol has had 7 rounds fired and is basically as new in box. I am tossing in a speed loader and will let the package go for $489 plus $35 if you want the pachmayr grips. Gun weighs 16.5oz completely loaded. Second picture is with Pachmayr grips installed, Holster not included.

I am a home based FFL dealer in the Athens GA area. I cannot travel to make a sale. All sales will be done in my home where a 4473 with background check or GA weapons carry license is required, or shipped to a dealer in your area unless it is an upper or other non regulated item which can be shipped to your door.

Attachments

• 637-2.jpg
    637-2.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 51
  • EDC.jpg
    EDC.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 50
Back
Top Bottom