• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Smith and Wesson performance center knives?!

Beulah Land

Default rank <3000 posts
An old song for an old soul
143   0
Reaction score
Looks like they have been out since at least 2020 and Probly before. I’m thinking it’s one of their $30-40 knives priced at $133 because of all the fancy badging.

Edit: it’s $133 on knife center and $66 and SMKW. Never seen knife center so overpriced before.

I’ve got a couple SW knives from the 1980 era. Their new stuff isn’t too impressive. Not sure about the newest line
yea they are usually just throw away knives. I just bought one off smoky Mountain knife works for $79 out the door. Don’t really care if it’s crap, not going to be using it much if any. Just a complimentary piece to my gun.

I had one back in the 80's as well. Basically a $15 knife with a high priced logo. Wouldn't hold an edge worth a darn. Opened a can of peaches and the knife loosened up so bad at the joint I tossed it. Now resides at the bottom of 'Toona.

I had one back in the 80's as well. Basically a $15 knife with a high priced logo. Wouldn't hold an edge worth a darn. Opened a can of peaches and the knife loosened up so bad at the joint I tossed it. Now resides at the bottom of 'Toona.
i called their customer service to ask about it cause there was almost no info on them. These were made probly around 2020 and he said they are better knives than their typical $30 junk as they are made in USA and have better steel and such. They are limited run of 1000 and are numbered. Just figured it be a good piece to go with the .45.

Guess it's up to you to take the chance, the sales pitch might be correct. Won't know for sure unless you give it a go. Does it come with a money back guarantee?
Been making custom knives a long time. One thing a serious maker knows (or will learn the hard way), put something out there with your name/brand that is less than your best and it will get the most attention and recognition. A real negative in the biz.

She matches

Attachments

• 32A02810-02A3-432E-B706-20F3CD087FA5.jpeg
    32A02810-02A3-432E-B706-20F3CD087FA5.jpeg
    223.4 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom