• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Smith and Wesson pistols without their original box and documents are not collector items.

It might make it a little more desirable but it doesn’t take away the collectibility because there is no box.
Whoah....you're interfering with the neckbeard dance man. You got to let a man downtalk your stuff dude, how's thar s'posed ta be any meat on tha bon' fer him?

Thar wuz this feller on here a couple of weeks ago what listed one o' them thar Lew Horton Colt Python Combats fer sell but he ain't haff no box fer it. He wuz aksin' eight hunnet fer it but I wuz too smart fer his claim of collectibility. I tol' em the bess I could do were three fiddy since he ain't haff the box and I got it! Just sold it on anuther site fer nine hunnet dollah! Who's sitting in the cat bird's seat now?

Whoah....you're interfering with the neckbeard dance man. You got to let a man downtalk your stuff dude, how's thar s'posed ta be any meat on tha bon' fer him?

Thar wuz this feller on here a couple of weeks ago what listed on o' them thar Lew Horton Colt Python Combats fer sell but he ain't haff no box fer it. He wuz aksin' eight hunnet fer it but I wuz too smart fer his claim of collectibility. I tol' em the bess I.could do were three fiddy since he ain't haff the box and I got it! Just sold it on anuther site fer nine hunnet dollah! Who's sitting in the cat bird's seat now?
U ain’t right !!
Ya just ain’t right - bwahaha !!

Back
Top Bottom