• Next ODT Gun Show - Nov 16, 2024! - Click here for info

Smith tactics received an F.

PartyWithArty

Army Icon Supporter
The Name’s James, James Bond.
42   0
Reaction score
Link:https://www.smith-tactics.com/pages/products

I bought the battle bar, lightening bolt release and the side charging handle. The battle bar comes loose after getting tightened. The side charging handle broke on me during a training event this weekend( the charging handle kept going backwards with the bolt on last rd, it wasn’t locking in place). The only thing that worked great was the lightening bolt release.
I’ve been in contact with this company over the last week about the battle bar coming loose and then tightening and it’ll come loose again after 10 rds or so. No resolve and they ignored my email. This company sucks. I am not doing business with them anymore.
Bad lever from magpul worked great.

Attachments

• IMG_1877.jpeg
    IMG_1877.jpeg
    690.4 KB · Views: 76
I have a Devil Dog Concepts Hard Charger side-charging conversion, if you’d like to borrow it.

I appreciate that offer! I actually don’t like the side changing handle as much as I thought I would. After running it this weekend and running an extended handle. I think I’ll keep the extended. That bad lever was a game changer( I’m buying more from y’all very soon).

I appreciate that offer! I actually don’t like the side changing handle as much as I thought I would. After running it this weekend and running an extended handle. I think I’ll keep the extended. That bad lever was a game changer( I’m buying more from y’all very soon).

I bought it for a student to try out. She had some physical issues that made it nearly impossible for her to run a standard, centrally located charging handle.

The Devil Dog worked perfectly for her, so I rebuilt her AR with a side-charging receiver.

I bought it for a student to try out. She had some physical issues that made it nearly impossible for her to run a standard, centrally located charging handle.

The Devil Dog worked perfectly for her, so I rebuilt her AR with a side-charging receiver.
This is why I recommend TruPrep and cmshoot to people who need AR help.

Not everyone takes the extra step to help solve a problem.

Back
Top Bottom