• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0

I dont mind the stock trigger on any of the m&p line that Ive tried. Ive shot a shield with and without the apex, imo it didnt make a big difference. :noidea:

I agree, its about learning. I watched a video review where a guy explained the long squishy pull as the guns trigger safety, a little like that of a Glocks trigger safety, just different in that its only visible on a Glock with the two piece trigger, and the M&P has it all built into one trigger and that first pull. Hope that makes sense.. lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I agree, its about learning. I watched a video review where a guy explained the long squishy pull as the guns trigger safety, a little like that of a Glocks trigger safety, just different in that its only visible on a Glock with the two piece trigger, and the M&P has it all built into one trigger and that first pull. Hope that makes sense.. lol

Imo this trigger actually helps with the pushing to the left as its squeezed (for right handers) too

Imo this trigger actually helps with the pushing to the left as its squeezed (for right handers) too

Like a couple Glock fanboys (which I'm not but own 3) told me, "once you master a Glock trigger, you can shoot anything." Maybe more true with an M&P trigger. Bought my 43 already upgraded with a light zev trigger, and love it. I may do the same or try the Apex on my 9c. I like that zev so much, its worth the money.

IMG_1703.JPG
Just picked up mine

I was mistaken, been a while since I was on this thread. Was thinking of the earlier models. This M2.0 may not have a Pro or Performance Center designation. Have you fired it yet? How's the trigger feel or compare to those others?

Smith's updated M&P pistol. Main differences seem to be:

• Corrosion-resistant Armornite finish
  • Aggressive grip texture
  • 4 interchangeable palm swell grip inserts
  • M&P M2.0 trigger

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...ent=2016-12-20&utm_campaign=Weekly+Newsletter

Handled this gun today. I still do not like the trigger at all. The reset is better but the take up is still gritty. Would Apex it from day 1. IMO it's the best factory grip texturing I've handled. They nailed it. Very aggressive in the hand but did not appear to snag clothing, I like it. Nice low bore axis with less of a beaver tail which means something to me since I appendix carry everything. To me the grip angle seemed more Glock like but that may have been the back strap insert creating a more aggressive rake.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I heard a guy on a video explain the old trigger that many don't like as a safety mode. I have a CORE 9 Performance Center and it is great to me. Like to hear more about yours too.

Back
Top Bottom