• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Smokin deal on custom Glock

Other than having a poly frame, how is it different from spending this on a high end 1911? If anything the Block would probably be more reliable and the 1911 more accurate. Is either really that much more gun?

I think the main difference is that this isn’t a high end gun. It’s a $500 gun with a drop in barrel and some other “bolt ons” Stippling a Glock does not make it high end

It’s an aesthetic status symbol like big rims, grilles, ear rings, yeti stickers, skull tattoos, etc. Or like lift kits on an IFS truck.

The sight of it makes me cringe, wouldn’t want it for any price. Now a bone stock Glock with $3000 worth of ammo would have me drooling!

Or, take the same money and have somebody like SJC custom build a real high performance Glock.

I think the main difference is that this isn’t a high end gun. It’s a $500 gun with a drop in barrel and some other “bolt ons” Stippling a Glock does not make it high end

That's like saying a wilson combat is just a caspian frame with a few "bolt ons", Ive handled a Salient Glock and its not your average "add a bolt on" pistol

Plus wasn't there a thread about you must have an expensive gun to defend yourself with? @cmshoot

Back
Top Bottom