• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Smoking cigarettes

11 days smoke free!
you can do it.gif

Two packs a day at around $8 a pack is almost $5,840 a year.

That's a couple of nice guns and a crap load of ammo.

....or a couple of nice vacations for you and the missus,

....or payments on a brand new vehicle of your choice etc.etc.

Quitting smoking will also improve your chances of living a healthier lifestyle and hopefully cancer free so that you can enjoy the benefits of the money you saved. But, like other habits such as drugs or alcohol, YOU really have to wanna!

Like a lot of others on here, I think you can do it, so just do it. Don't come back here in a few months cryin' like a baby and admitting you didn't have the willpower :nono:- we'll make you turn in your man card :sad:.

Good luck man. (from a an ex smoker).

Two packs a day at around $8 a pack is almost $5,840 a year.

That's a couple of nice guns and a crap load of ammo.

....or a couple of nice vacations for you and the missus,

....or payments on a brand new vehicle of your choice etc.etc.

Quitting smoking will also improve your chances of living a healthier lifestyle and hopefully cancer free so that you can enjoy the benefits of the money you saved. But, like other habits such as drugs or alcohol, YOU really have to wanna!

Like a lot of others on here, I think you can do it, so just do it. Don't come back here in a few months cryin' like a baby and admitting you didn't have the willpower :nono:- we'll make you turn in your man card :sad:.

Good luck man. (from a an ex smoker).
$8 a pack ??!! Damn ! Do you wanna buy some smokes ?

Cigarette smoke. As the rock band God Smack put it " Get up and go away! ". My father, God Rest his soul what was the worst and rudest smoker you could imagine. For example, one time we were out golfing and he would smoke these Viceroy 100s and he would Light It Up and as he was driving the cart put it in his right hand and then put his arm over the seats. So the cigarette ended up burning about 10 inches from the back of your head and choking you to death. People that have smoked for years just don't realize how aggravating and frustrating is when a die-hard smoker just has no respect for non-smokers. So with that being said, good luck in your endeavor. You can do this like the previous post said use the gum at first it will Stave off all the mood instability and horrible withdrawal that can come from stopping smoking. At least with the gum you're getting pure nicotine and not all those horrible added chemicals. So God be with you my friend.

Laid 'em down in 1983, haven't wanted one since, being around someone smoking doesn't bother me. Funny thing though, son and daughter harped on m to quit, I did, then they started. I laugh at them now trying to quit, old man did it, they can too!

Back
Top Bottom