• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Smoking Deal Law Enforcement Series "Tactical Rifle" Savage 10FCP-SR $549 free S/H

BHJ

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
37   0
Reaction score
Here's a smoking deal on a Full featured "tactical" rifle The Savage 10FCP from their law enforcement series.
It comes with all the bells and whistles:
  • AccuStock, Black synthetic wide beavertail fore end with full length aluminum bedding block
    AccuTrigger, User-adjustable down to 1 1/2#
    Fluted 20" barrel
    Threaded 5/8x24, suppressor-ready muzzle with thread protector
  • 10-round detachable box magazine
    Tactical bolt handle
  • One-piece EGW picatinny scope mount base,
    Three swivel studs (for use with a bi pod)
  • Oversized tang mounted safety
  • Matte non reflective finish
  • http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperst...savage-10-fcp-sr-308-win-with-threaded-barrel
  • Sav 10.jpg
    Just add rings and a scope and you're ready to shoot. You can easily spend a whole lot more money and get a whole lot less rifle. $549 shipped is a bargain

I have picked up several (yes more than a couple) of the model 10s and 110s from the law enforcement series over the decades myself.
All of mine are unbelievably accurate "one ragged hole" guns with hand loads.
The last Savage LE rifle I picked up was a model 10 TR from Jake at Quiet Riot, and this one comes with even more bells and whistles with the fluted barrel and 10 round mag. I really like the Accustocks on the modern Savage LE series model 10s too and find them to be rock solid and have a great flex free feel.
I don't think anyone else even comes close to the features and accuracy of these rifles without spending lots and lots of bucks on either a premium or special order rifle, aftermarket parts, or both.

Back
Top Bottom