• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Snake Boots

I've had good experience with redhead bass pro brand. I've also had good from rocky. I bought new redheads 2018 deer season, wear them all deer seasons and all turkey season. Never had an issue with them and have covered alot of ground with wearing them.

I've had good experience with redhead bass pro brand. I've also had good from rocky. I bought new redheads 2018 deer season, wear them all deer seasons and all turkey season. Never had an issue with them and have covered alot of ground with wearing them.

Can you provide a link please

I have a pair of leather Danner Pronghorns that are going on 10 years and are still waterproof and holding up great. I just bought a pair of LaCrosse Alpha snake boots that are rubber and are very comfortable. Time will tell how they hold up, but I do like the rubber for scent control.

As of this post no snakes have been harmed by biting my boots...

Can you provide a link please
https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/redhead-rattlestrike-waterproof-snake-boots-for-men
Current boots. I'm not sure why they have a low rating, only complaint I had was the break in period but once they were broke in they were fine.

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/redhead-rct-side-zip-bone-dry-waterproof-snake-boots-for-men this is the new model of the boots I used to have, I literally walked the soles off them in the course of 6 years. They wore good but weren't the greatest waterproof.

I have a pair of leather Danner Pronghorns that are going on 10 years and are still waterproof and holding up great. I just bought a pair of LaCrosse Alpha snake boots that are rubber and are very comfortable. Time will tell how they hold up, but I do like the rubber for scent control.

As of this post no snakes have been harmed by biting my boots...

I do like the idea of the Lacrosse Alpha snake boot being rubber and that it can be used for pretty much all types of hunting. Where did you get them from?

I have Rocky with a zipper. I have a friend that has Danner lace ups. Both are waterproof and 10 years old and used in the swamps of Florida.

and as said before. No snakes have been harmed by my boots.