• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Snake Boots

I have Rocky with a zipper. I have a friend that has Danner lace ups. Both are waterproof and 10 years old and used in the swamps of Florida.

and as said before. No snakes have been harmed by my boots.
I can't say that. I have stomped to death a few small cottonmouth and one small copperhead with my lacrosse rubber boots.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My Rockys are supposed to be waterproof but are not. Thought it might just be my pair and bought a pair for my son. Not waterproof either (although they are marked so on the side of the boot). Bought a pair of twisted X and they are super comfortable and extremely water tight. My rockys are comfortable though.

My Rockys are supposed to be waterproof but are not. Thought it might just be my pair and bought a pair for my son. Not waterproof either (although they are marked so on the side of the boot). Bought a pair of twisted X and they are super comfortable and extremely water tight. My rockys are comfortable though.
The rockys I ha researched state that they are only waterproof for 6 months, which that won't cut it with me, since I like to wear them year round. Can you drop a link for the twisted X.

I am mainly looking for snake and waterproof boots for year round. I will be able to go out and turkey hunt but it won't be as much as I would like it to be. Are you getting ready to chase some birds?
Yes sir I’m getting pumped for turkey season. Let me know if you want to try to hit up a wma this turkey season.

Over the last 50 years I have owned a lot of different snake boots.None have ever been waterproof. Irish setters may be the best. My rockys that I wear now last about 3 years,side zip but I dont walk as much as I use to.

E0457CF0-D7F7-4837-A2AC-EF4EF86FA0CA.png

Mine are rocky side zip, I can’t remember the exact name of them. But I’ve had them for probably 4 years and they are still waterproof. I wear them all turkey season and some during bow season.