• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

snake eggs gray rat snake

jerryrichk9

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
171   6
Reaction score
Please advise on what to do yesterday I was out in my back 40 of my property and there is an old rotten stuff that termite City notice I did not get over there and knocked it over I was intrigued by how far down the termite damage going into the stump so I started with a spade and started to kind of digging it up a little bit and lo and behold I found a clutch of eggs and immediately all I can think of what the hell these are so I took one of them figured out his ass naked and opened it up to identify what kind of snake these eggs were through pictures in a little bit of research I found out they were gray rat snakes which are non-venomous constrictor and some people use them as pets so I immediately put the rest of the eggs back into the dirt and covered it back up and I'd like to know if anyone who has a reptile Aficionado or a pet store in the metro area or maybe even a school science class would like to get these snake eggs and possibly have them as a project you can text me at

Would love to but since I disturb the nest my concern was getting them to hatch I didn't know if we disturbing you this would cause something to go wrong with it so I was wanting some advice on how to get there and then release them back into the wild

Back
Top Bottom