• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Snake hunting

mr.bearclaw

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
13   0
Reaction score
I am wanting to do some snake hunting on my property. Any suggestions? I have never went intentionally snake hunting but I wanna start. Obviously I don't want this thread to turn into a bunch of people arguing about the danger of snake hunting. So please all the suggestions would be ever so helpful. Where to look, what time during the day to go, attractants that can be helpful. These are some questions I have. Thanks guys for all the information.

it is illegal in ga to kill non venomous snakes, while if its on your personal property this wont matter it is just something to keep in mind and also in many instances i have once the larger non venomous snakes are gone often times you have the venomous ones move in esp if you kill any king snakes or common water snakes but you can tell the difference pretty easily as we only have a handful of dangerous species in GA.

it is illegal in ga to kill non venomous snakes, while if its on your personal property this wont matter it is just something to keep in mind and also in many instances i have once the larger non venomous snakes are gone often times you have the venomous ones move in esp if you kill any king snakes or common water snakes but you can tell the difference pretty easily as we only have a handful of dangerous species in GA.

Okay cool. Yeah I never kill kings.

Back
Top Bottom