• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Snake ID

What county did you find him in? All my years wandering the woods of Georgia I’ve never seen one. Had a fellow give me a scarlet snake he found In Talbot county. I let it go near the house.

Them SOBitches are all Nope Ropes. Hell a piece of rope or garden hose will make me poop.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk
If I lived in OK, I may agree with you. You’ve got 7 or 8 to worry about right? I live in north GA mountains. We only have two venomous snakes here, and they are both fairly easy to identify. Meanwhile, I’ve got tons of Rat snakes, Black Racers, and Eastern Kings. All are completely harmless to me and mine, but keep the mouse/rat/tick population to a minimum. And the last two enjoy keeping the venomous snake population down for me as well. In 7yrs, I’ve see two copperheads and zero rattlers. So it’s a no brainer. Got over my (most of my) fear by spending some time learning about them.
114743AB-8169-489C-96B8-E931830800C8.jpeg

I only kill the venomous,but I don’t like none of them.i pull my boat out everyday I stay at the lake 3out of 5 times I will have a water snake in the boat the next mourning during this time of year.

Back
Top Bottom