• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Snakes are out - FYI

Dang city folk !!!!! Just walk they wont bite unless you stop. I bet I have walked over 100 at night already. Btw dont listen to people that say they dont move at night either.

Eastern King. They are called "King"snakes because they eat other snakes....including rattlers...

Talked about this the other day. It is a misdemeanor to kill a non-venomous in the state of GA. A felony to kill an Indigo. No restriction on venomous.

All the snakes, frogs, lizards etc are emerging from winter and are hungry and out looking for a frog or mouse to eat!

This, don't kill them if they aren't venomous:
http://georgiawildlife.dnr.state.ga.us/content/printversion.asp?txtDocument=6

Kill the poisonous ones close to home. But give the non-poisonous ones a pass man!!!!!! They are good for the eco-system.

you mean venomous

i dont ever see snakes being a problem for real, just avoid them and dont mess with them. i mean if they are in your car port or right outside your door, shoot them if ya wanna be safe, but killing even the venomous one just seems like its unnecessary. snakes tend to stay away from people

Not crazy about Copperheads, but I leave them be. Like this little fella at Chestatee this evening.
copperhead2.jpeg

now some dog, kid or elderly person will get bit because of this lol

I cant stand poisonous snakes, I will kill them as fast as I can

Back
Top Bottom