• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Snow on my Mountain

Have 9 inches here in Young Harris,power is out and has been since yesterday.Just have a little internet on the phone,be in touch when I can.View attachment 1418925

73e9948ab35519e8f4c5b76e079f029b.jpg

Truck looks familiar

Glad you are back Phi,need anything?
Jerry very kind of you and hope you fared well! Power went out Saturday about 01:00hrs. I had already taken my meds and could not get up to start the Genny. Woke up later started the genny and laid back down. Went out later that day and found two trees down, but they were small enough to use a tow strap and pull out of the way. I am seriously going to shop for a full house on demand Generator duel fuel. Went by Conaco this am for Ethanol free fuel and they were out..Still have a full genny tank and 15 gals of fuel.

Jerry very kind of you and hope you fared well! Power went out Saturday about 01:00hrs. I had already taken my meds and could not get up to start the Genny. Woke up later started the genny and laid back down. Went out later that day and found two trees down, but they were small enough to use a tow strap and pull out of the way. I am seriously going to shop for a full house on demand Generator duel fuel. Went by Conaco this am for Ethanol free fuel and they were out..Still have a full genny tank and 15 gals of fuel.
Power came back on here about 6 o'clock Saturday evening (I had my small Generator going,just for lights and charging the phone battery's) let me know if you need anything

Look at it as a nice break from the modern world ;)

That's exactly what I was feeling while hauling those 5 gallon water buckets! LOL, I tried to take it all in stride. Would've been nice if my generator had worked. Just tested it 3 weeks ago, no problems-I have spent at least 4 hours on servicing the past 3 days and still no go. Thank God for kerosene heaters. Hard to break those suckers :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom