• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Snow on my Mountain

We got about 4.5 inches here.
IMG_1862.JPG
IMG_1860.JPG

Stay warm and safe..I have to go to Blue Ridge tomorrow, if you need something I have an animal of a 4X4 that can get to you..
Thanks for the very generous offer:thumb: We are good though. Just going to hunker down and wait for it to clear. Always keep plenty of supplies, this time of year in particular. The poor dog is not going to be happy for a while. Our old greyhound could make do, the chug is up past her belly by the time we get to 4” :lol:

Howdy Boyz,
DD ...and Wolfpenhiker, y'all gonna love this... Tried to come down the mountain this afternoon here in ESE Cherry Log... Since the Mrs. to be's school day was canceled... She wanted to go gun shopping... Love her for that... Well, wasn't a good trip... We slipped and slid halfway down our private road, missed several trees...Had the Ole' Suburban locked in 4WD too.!!!!! Never saw or heard a woman scream that loud... Aimed for a neighbors driveway, slid into it halfway down... Looked over and thought she was gonna pass out... White as a ghost... She had a death grip on the O'Crap handle above the door .... Begged me to please turn around and go back up to the house... Back up we went... Took considerable skill to get back up from where we slid down... Anyhoo, we are back safe and warm in the house... Man that was fun... She, Of course, did NOT think so... :censored::censored::censored::doh: :becky::becky::becky::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom