• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Snow on my Mountain

Howdy Boyz,
DD ...and Wolfpenhiker, y'all gonna love this... Tried to come down the mountain this afternoon here in ESE Cherry Log... Since the Mrs. to be's school day was canceled... She wanted to go gun shopping... Love her for that... Well, wasn't a good trip... We slipped and slid halfway down our private road, missed several trees...Had the Ole' Suburban locked in 4WD too.!!!!! Never saw or heard a woman scream that loud... Aimed for a neighbors driveway, slid into it halfway down... Looked over and thought she was gonna pass out... White as a ghost... She had a death grip on the O'Crap handle above the door .... Begged me to please turn around and go back up to the house... Back up we went... Took considerable skill to get back up from where we slid down... Anyhoo, we are back safe and warm in the house... Man that was fun... She, Of course, did NOT think so... :censored::censored::censored::doh: :becky::becky::becky::thumb::thumb::thumb:
Going down can be a big challenge,,,But going back up can be even more of a challenge..Glad you and your bride are home safe..Sometimes the hard times can be the best times, to remember and laugh about..Stay safe and have fun, life is way to short.

Amen, Brother, Amen...
Just took an OFFICIAL Measurement with a yard stick... We are at a clean 9" up on the mountain so far... and it has started snowing here again...
A good thing that I was born and raised in Blizzard country... have had more than my share of snow driving...

Yes, makes for a good time, quiet, snow falling, beautiful scenery, a great woman to keep me company, it don't get NO better than this...!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb::becky::becky::becky:

Amen, Brother, Amen...
Just took an OFFICIAL Measurement with a yard stick... We are at a clean 9" up on the mountain so far... and it has started snowing here again...
A good thing that I was born and raised in Blizzard country... have had more than my share of snow driving...

Yes, makes for a good time, quiet, snow falling, beautiful scenery, a great woman to keep me company, it don't get NO better than this...!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb::becky::becky::becky:
Some times it's not the condition of the weather, rather the way you deal with it.:D

Amen, Brother, Amen...

Yardstick Official Measurements...
4477223e7c3c1eebb1067e78f33b7109.jpg

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Howdy Boyz,
DD ...and Wolfpenhiker, y'all gonna love this... Tried to come down the mountain this afternoon here in ESE Cherry Log... Since the Mrs. to be's school day was canceled... She wanted to go gun shopping... Love her for that... Well, wasn't a good trip... We slipped and slid halfway down our private road, missed several trees...Had the Ole' Suburban locked in 4WD too.!!!!! Never saw or heard a woman scream that loud... Aimed for a neighbors driveway, slid into it halfway down... Looked over and thought she was gonna pass out... White as a ghost... She had a death grip on the O'Crap handle above the door .... Begged me to please turn around and go back up to the house... Back up we went... Took considerable skill to get back up from where we slid down... Anyhoo, we are back safe and warm in the house... Man that was fun... She, Of course, did NOT think so... :censored::censored::censored::doh: :becky::becky::becky::thumb::thumb::thumb:
Sledding in the Suburban! Glad your safe. Power went out here at noon and is still out. Got the generator running and the fireplace going and getting ready to pop a cork on a bottle of wine.

Back
Top Bottom