• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Snowpocalypse 2022 - what’s happening so far?

Just because you never see one, doesn't mean they're not there, just like a good sniper..
As an expert on the subject, I promise, it was not a Yeti. In the south we have Sasquatch in the Appalachian region and Two Ton Togarugas from about Jasper south. They are almost never seen because they stay in trees and sound like owls. They are all related, different sub species

If you're in the city, in a high rise, that might not be an option. Good thought though.
I remember my folks making "snow ice cream" with fresh snow, milk, vanilla as a kid. Not sure how they did it, but Dad would go outside with a big bowl, fill it with fresh clean snow and Mom would mix stuff up in the house and.....snow ice cream.

When you find the recipe, send it over.

I remember my folks making "snow ice cream" with fresh snow, milk, vanilla as a kid. Not sure how they did it, but Dad would go outside with a big bowl, fill it with fresh clean snow and Mom would mix stuff up in the house and.....snow ice cream.

IMG_20220116_184650269.jpg
IMG_20220116_184637343.jpg

Pops just finish eating snow ice cream. He is in Winder and reported 4” of snow.
4F7002FA-138D-401C-9315-5BE5F273E4F6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom