• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So a weird question for you guys...

you might have experienced unintended "bump firing" with the flesh on your shoulder compressing under recoil and then rebounding to push the gun forward, shoving the trigger (which just reset) up against your still-contracted trigger finger.

I 've had this happen with AR's whose triggers were light and crisp.

There was a time you could buy them parts on E-bay but when they showed up at the door the ATF showed up to.
There was a young dude selling full auto FCGs at the Expo Center gun show right by the front doors a couple of shows in a row a few years back..."owning these are not illegal, just don't use them" was his sales pitch.
I understand the concept of 'criminal intent' but assumed that he was BATFE.

What a Nazi state we live in. Not only are the state's weapons made illegal for the citizen's to own but the mere hypothetical discussion of the technology is suppressed by the intimidation of the state. How in the hell did we paint ourselves in this corner?

Do you know Jholdbrooks Jholdbrooks ?:)

JHoldbrooks Painting.jpg

I once had an Olympic Arms AR15 that after many thousands of rounds, the trigger got worn to the point that you would fire a round, and it would start to go full auto for like 5-10 rounds. I replaced the entire trigger assembly fast, as while cool for a couple min, it was obviously a safety issue...

I once had an Olympic Arms AR15 that after many thousands of rounds, the trigger got worn to the point that you would fire a round, and it would start to go full auto for like 5-10 rounds. I replaced the entire trigger assembly fast, as while cool for a couple min, it was obviously a safety issue...

Have you got the old one? Asking for a friend.:drum:
I'll pick it up. :pound:

Back
Top Bottom