• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So after 4 weeks of CFB, what have you learned about your team?

We're not doing a black out, thank goodness.

Special Teams for UGA will cause us at least 2 more losses this year. I'm not worried about our offense against LSU, but they are going to have a field day with our defense.

Yeah think it will be a while before they try that again..... the offense may do well, it is capable of doing very well but play calling continues to be an issue.

Defense, hope they have a Much better effort against lsu or GooLSU(Geaux?) will be bragging for a long time

This dude is for real and he's gonna do very well in the NFL.

a.espncdn.com_photo_2012_1208_ncf_u_manziel_gb5_600.jpg

UGA's defense will keep most teams in the hunt most of season, but should come alive end of season. Just hope they survive LSU, FLA and MISSOURI games. Offense, even with Bobo, should be OK.........I hope.

Go Dawgs!!!

How did Auburn get #1 Adams?
Double ****!!!!!!
We needed him bad.. Real Bad

He's a bad man and a Vienna, Georgia Native

UGA's defense will keep most teams in the hunt most of season, but should come alive end of season. Just hope they survive LSU, FLA and MISSOURI games. Offense, even with Bobo, should be OK.........I hope.

Go Dawgs!!!

LSU will absolutely be a HUGE game for the Dawgs but Mizzou's had a pretty weak schedule so far so hard to determine if they'll be a tough contender at this point and UF losing to Miami was a shock - that should have been a given W, but alas..... UF has also had a relatively weak schedule opening up the best season of the year - Toledo? Weak. UT? still rebuilding. Kentucky this weekend - shouldn't be a contest. Hopefully given their performance over the past few weeks, won't be a tough game come November but it's Florida.... Ya never know.... UGA definitely needs to keep it together though because if they play like they did first half against North Texas... toast. I'd say we absolutely have a chance against the Tigers though. After scoring 2 TD's in the first five minutes against Auburn and going into the half 21-0, figured it would've turned out to be pretty ugly but they let Auburn put 21 points on the board in the 2nd half.. So we'll see... Let's just hope College Gameday doesn't curse us this weekend like it has in the past...

I don't think LSU is going to beat UGA nearly as bad as you think they will. UGA tends to play LSU very well......and our offense is going to run up big numbers against their crap defense.

I think it will end up being a shootout. Probably something along the lines of:

LSU 42
UGA 34
I hope LSU beats the crap out of the BullFrogs!! :D

LSU will absolutely be a HUGE game for the Dawgs but Mizzou's had a pretty weak schedule so far so hard to determine if they'll be a tough contender at this point and UF losing to Miami was a shock - that should have been a given W, but alas..... UF has also had a relatively weak schedule opening up the best season of the year - Toledo? Weak. UT? still rebuilding. Kentucky this weekend - shouldn't be a contest. Hopefully given their performance over the past few weeks, won't be a tough game come November but it's Florida.... Ya never know.... UGA definitely needs to keep it together though because if they play like they did first half against North Texas... toast. I'd say we absolutely have a chance against the Tigers though. After scoring 2 TD's in the first five minutes against Auburn and going into the half 21-0, figured it would've turned out to be pretty ugly but they let Auburn put 21 points on the board in the 2nd half.. So we'll see... Let's just hope College Gameday doesn't curse us this weekend like it has in the past...

Auburn put up over 250 yds on the ground against LSWho and that was with inferior backs. I have a feeling Gurley, Marshall and Hicks are going to run all over LSWho.

UF:
Offense: With Driskle out for the season, and Murphy performing great against Tenn. (considering that game was his first of the season) i see Murphy taking driskles job away and the offense picking up steam. Had Murphy been in against Miami, UF would have won.
Defense: As always our D is a force. As long as they dont give up the big plays on missed assignments then you cant beat them. This was proven against Miamis run game as well as tenns. overall offense.
Special Teams: Hit and Miss. They have played average on ST. Nothing steller and nothing horrific. But with Sturgis in the NFL, field goals are not a sure thing as they were before. But our new kicker (name leaves me) has proven decent and will continue to improve.

Bama:
Offense: Has not lived up to their hype. This is the year that bama will fall. They loose McCarron next year, and will lose a chunk of O linemen. If teams can penetrate into their backfield before Yeldon can pick up steam then bama is in for a rough time.
Defense: Also not impressive. Yes they are undefeated, but giving up 14 strait to A&M and then allowing A&M to almost come back and beat them, not impressive. They have yet to have the blow out wins they did last year.

UGA:
Offense: Lacking and flying the flag upside down. im looking at UF to roll on them IF UF doesn't give up the big passes down field.
Defense: Also not looking so good. Losing to Clemson, and North Texas put up good numbers against them when that game should have been no contest.

GO GATORS!!!

Auburn put up over 250 yds on the ground against LSWho and that was with inferior backs. I have a feeling Gurley, Marshall and Hicks are going to run all over LSWho.

Let's just hope the Dawgs come out with some aggression and Murray stays on top of his game. Gurley, Marshall, and Hicks are certainly forces to be reckoned with but LSU still makes me slightly nervous. We haven't played those atrocious Tigers in four years. We definitely need the W. I'll be in red and black this weekend in Athens so a W while College GameDay's in town would be icing on the cake to a great weekend!

UF:
Offense: With Driskle out for the season, and Murphy performing great against Tenn. (considering that game was his first of the season) i see Murphy taking driskles job away and the offense picking up steam. Had Murphy been in against Miami, UF would have won.
Defense: As always our D is a force. As long as they dont give up the big plays on missed assignments then you cant beat them. This was proven against Miamis run game as well as tenns. overall offense.
Special Teams: Hit and Miss. They have played average on ST. Nothing steller and nothing horrific. But with Sturgis in the NFL, field goals are not a sure thing as they were before. But our new kicker (name leaves me) has proven decent and will continue to improve.

Bama:
Offense: Has not lived up to their hype. This is the year that bama will fall. They loose McCarron next year, and will lose a chunk of O linemen. If teams can penetrate into their backfield before Yeldon can pick up steam then bama is in for a rough time.
Defense: Also not impressive. Yes they are undefeated, but giving up 14 strait to A&M and then allowing A&M to almost come back and beat them, not impressive. They have yet to have the blow out wins they did last year.

UGA:
Offense: Lacking and flying the flag upside down. im looking at UF to roll on them IF UF doesn't give up the big passes down field.
Defense: Also not looking so good. Losing to Clemson, and North Texas put up good numbers against them when that game should have been no contest.

GO GATORS!!!
North Texas didn't do **** against Ga. In the beginning of the 4th quarter they had negative rushing yards on the game. They scored twice on opportunities that they took advantage of.

Back
Top Bottom