• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So, can a person really shoot multi brands guns as effective as TV depicts?

I'm extremely proficient in the handling of arms of all types but since I try in ernest to wound an attacker with an elbow shot I stick to a 1911 in .45 ACP. Even a close miss will cause the joint to become useless and the assailant stops the agression.
Please STOP doing this... it's makes for a really bad day at work for some of us :director:

On the other hand, I can now narrow down who did it...

I usually find the first few rounds in a 'strange' gun are my best. You focus more on basic principles than you do with a gun you are used to shooting.

You took the words out of mouth. Even guns that don’t seem to fit my hand well or seem unnatural, the first few shots until I’m comfortable always seem to have the placement I desire. Same goes for guns I haven’t shot in some time, that extra effort makes all the difference. Now in a high stress situation, muscle memory and familiarity would be a bonus but if you focus I thinks it’s possible for someone highly trained.

Go to YouTube and look up Hickok45. He has 10 years worth of videos that will answer your question.
There are guys on this forum who can do the same.

Back
Top Bottom