• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SO HOW DO WE FEEL ABOUT CERTAIN ISSUES ON ODT!!!

Devildog08

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
113   0
Reaction score
I have been on ODT for a little bot now and have done alot of trading and buying. I have seen all kind of prices. How does everyone feel about the gun prices used that are the same or higher than new. How do you feel about when you are polite and ask for a better deal and show proof of maybe the real local price and the seller turns int a smart ***. What about blue label Glocks? People buying them and purposely selling them for more. What about the other way around you get devalued because your glock box has a blue sticker? What about when people craaaazy low ball you? Do you feel insulted? How about when A person wants to trade a glock for a glock that costs the same price for the most part just a different model but they want cash just because. This thread is to express all your frustations or crappy things that you see happen on ODT by other members. PLEASE KEEP THE THREAD DECENT SO IT WONT GET LOCKED DONT GO TO CRAZY!!!

I hope this doesn't get me in trouble I think this is a real topic some people would like to talk about!!! Im not trying to set ODT on fire if you understand what I mean!

just dont even bother with people that are asking higher than retail. will save you many headaches.

this ^ there will always be another one and for all of those that price items very high or want the most out of their item but offer the least for you, don't worry about them. Their items wont move and soon you will see them creating threads about how everyone is cheap and no one is buying anything! For the low ball some people will just try anything

Back
Top Bottom