• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So how many folks got a call from the Postal Inspector lately?

spencer60

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
285   0
Reaction score
Seems that a member here was caught mailing over 700 guns to CA starting around Jan. 2019. Just got a call from USPS inspector based in CA about a G43 I sold him.

I'm waiting on official notice but pretty sure it's not a scam, since they just want the serial number confirmed.

Sounds like he got at least 200-300 of them here, based on his feedback score.

You should have asked him to give you the serial number and you would confirm or deny if that was the one. It's not wise to give out the serial number online that's why people put tape over it. I'm not saying it was a scam I'm just saying there's a different way of going about that. I imagine people are making big money shipping guns to California.

Seems that a member here was caught mailing over 700 guns to CA starting around Jan. 2019. Just got a call from USPS inspector based in CA about a G43 I sold him.

I'm waiting on official notice but pretty sure it's not a scam, since they just want the serial number confirmed.

Canada or California? Either way, it's another country.

About 2 yrs ago, I got a letter from the Maryland State Police directing me to call one of their detectives.
Evidently, a Taurus I had bought BN but later sold here ...someone got caught with it in MD.
They just wanted to verify by me that it wasn't stolen.

wtf.gif

Back
Top Bottom