• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So how many folks got a call from the Postal Inspector lately?

Well the good news ( for ME ) here was that whoever Mr. Gunrunner is or was he was a Glock Whore and reselling to other hoodrat Glock Whores. I have one Glock cause that's all the Glocks I need. I've never bought or sold any Glocks on here or anywhere else. So good for me.
My other take away from this and it's much more important is this. I don't care how many thousands Mr. Gunrunner made Glock flipping. How ever much is was it was NOWHERE NEAR ENOUGH! This dumbass little side hustle he had going is gonna cost his stupid ass EVERYTHING.

pretty sure this is the correct story?
The guns were acquired legally by Williams, who has a license to carry a concealed weapon, from unknowing individuals in Georgia in private party-to-party transactions, according to Giacomantonio’s affidavit.

Well the good news ( for ME ) here was that whoever Mr. Gunrunner is or was he was a Glock Whore and reselling to other hoodrat Glock Whores. I have one Glock cause that's all the Glocks I need. I've never bought or sold any Glocks on here or anywhere else. So good for me.
My other take away from this and it's much more important is this. I don't care how many thousands Mr. Gunrunner made Glock flipping. How ever much is was it was NOWHERE NEAR ENOUGH! This dumbass little side hustle he had going is gonna cost his stupid ass EVERYTHING.

Glocks are Da devil

So what if you sold him the gun but didn’t have or know or remember the serial number?
Nothing. If I don't have a record of it I don't. The inspector was perfectly aware that I wasn't under any kind of record keeping obligation here.

I was able to find it by looking at the pictures I took for the ad though, so I was able to confirm that it was the same pistol.

The guns were acquired legally by Williams, who has a license to carry a concealed weapon, from unknowing individuals in Georgia in private party-to-party transactions, according to Giacomantonio’s affidavit.

ODT sellers' actions were legal. Williams actions were not.

The guns were sold legally by ODT members who had no idea that Williams intended to resell and ship the guns illegally.

The guns were bought illegally, as part of a plan to commit federal firearms felonies, in cooperation with other, informed parties. Williams and his cohorts were engaged in a conspiracy: US Code 18 371 applies to his purchase of the guns, but not to the ODT sellers' sale of the gun.

Analogy: A guy selling beer to an over-21 adult isn't responsible for that same adult providing that beer to a person under 21, unless the seller had some reasonable way to know the beer was headed to an underaged person, e.g., witnessing a teenager just outside the store handing the buyer a $20 bill before the purchase. Otherwise, like the Williams situation: Sale legal. Purchase illegal.

"Terrence Phillips of Atlanta "...
canada-terrance.gif

Back
Top Bottom