• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So how many folks got a call from the Postal Inspector lately?

did this guy have a concealed carry permit?
just wondering if anyone saw one.
has this guy been charged in georgia or just federally and in cali?
this would not be the first time this has happened with a person with a permit buying and running to a ban state.

did this guy have a concealed carry permit?
just wondering if anyone saw one.
has this guy been charged in georgia or just federally and in cali?
this would not be the first time this has happened with a person with a permit buying and running to a ban state.

He didn't have a permit when I dealt with him, but it sounds like he got one later on.

Not allowing the naming of a member that's clearly a criminal and has several articles online about their criminal activity and connection to this site is probably the dumbest moderation decision on this site. And that's saying a lot.

It ain't a ****ing call out when it's literally public information :lol: like what are you protecting? It's certainly not the good members of this site.
Please be respectful of all members. (this includes scammers and cheats in case you're wondering).

I wonder if they had a warrant they presented the owner of site for this info, or I guess they could have just conducted a search warrant on his computer and harvested the PM's that way. Just curious if they obtain that info during the investigative phase or post indictment.
warrant? LOL they dont need a warrant when they will turn the info over voluntarily. its pretty well known what goes on behind the scenes here.

Again, they didn't get any information from this site except what seems to have been in the criminals' account. From what I understood the postmaster's office didn't look for anything beyond what he gave them.

"There’s a big difference between what you have a right to do and what is right to do. Just because its permissible doesn't make it proper. Nor does the fact that it's legal make it ethical. "...... Michael Josephson

According to the old police chief where I grew up, everything is fine as long as you do not break ‘The Eleventh Commandment’- thou shall not get caught.

Back
Top Bottom